Search This Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Homage to Breasts by Jeff Weiner



My Homage to Breasts
by Jeff Weiner

Breasts are a wonderful thing
They make us happy and make us sing,
Men love them large or small
I myself just love them all,

To caress and kiss, or just enjoy
Fondling them as gods greatest toy,
Women dont understand our infatuation
That when we play with them its like a vacation,

We all want what we dont have of our own
Seeing them gets my attention overthrown,
Please dont be insulted by my compliments this hour
Possessing those give the women more power,

Weakening us without trying
By refusing us you leave us crying,
my homage here is with much respect
Saying what you already detect,

In closing I will say to you
How happy I am they come in two

No comments:

Post a Comment