Search This Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2010

The obvious letter. by I Am Mouse



Last night I wrote something deep for you,
Staying up in bed, as I couldn't close my eyes.
I have thought about it over and over again,
If I sent it in the mail, would it come as a suprise?

The first words I used were, 'Dear Alexzander,'
And I'm sure the first lines just gave it away.
So if anyone ever found it and started to read,
'Who is the letter for?' You'd never hear them say.

If you received it then asked who it was for,
I'd get angry for stating the obvious in plain.
Yes, I wrote it on the white paper, just for you,
But the way I wrote will never be the same.

Thanks for being that one fortunate person,
That I never thought would enter my life.
I know we spoke about or future together,
Having kids, and the day I'd be your wife.

But you're honestly not the best for me,
As how you've treated me mean then kind.
Look, I will never regret having you here,
All though you had no personality, you look fine.

After I finish, I know I'll take you back to me,
As you have always kept running on back.
Forget about the stories that the chick will tell,
A little bit of sympathy for you, Is all I lack.

No comments:

Post a Comment